Reactor has been awarded to supply of 63
units of reactors to the
ITER project in France.
- March 24, 2015 BPEG Reactor has been awarded to supply of 10 units of 230KV series air core reactor in USA.
In this PO, BPEG
will supply 10 units of 230KV 4000Amp air
core reactor , and each unit weights more than
90,000lbs. Those units will be delivered in
2015&2016. BPEG delivered 24 units of 500KV 3150, 4000Amp series air core reactors in 2014.
- August 8, 2014 BPEG Reactor received a purchase order from Alstom Grid to supply the air core reactors for the +-800KV Champa-Kurukshetra Transmission HVDC Link
On July 31, 2014, BPEG
was awarded a contract by Alstom Grid UK to supply
14 units of +-800KV smoothing reactors and
14 units of DC filtering air core
reactors. The project site is in India. BPEG can deliver the reactors in 6 months.
This is another smoothing
reactor order BPEG Reactor received aboard
after BPEG delivered smoothing
reactors to The Rio Madeira 600 kV HVDC
transmission link in Brazil via ABB.
- April 20, 2014 BPEG Reactor passed the type test on its +-1100KV smoothing reactor. The world first +-1100KV HVDC link will be energized in 2016.
- Oct., 2013, BPEG Reactor is on the T&D World feature article "DC is the Answer"
- June 27,
2013. BPEG's shunt reactors
has been energized as part
of the world first 750KV
controllable shunt reactors. The
substation is about 10,000 feet altitude
and located in western China.
- Dec. 2012 BPEG delivered the shunt reactors to PG&E California. BPEG also was awarded by WAPA to supply 6 units of the air core shunt reactor in 2013
- IEEE T&D Expo 2014
forward to meeting you at the 50th anniversary of
the IEEE T&D expo at Chicago , April
14-17. BPEG's booth is #5520.
- Nov., 2011 The BPEG's
damping reactors are in the 1000KV AC series
compensation and put in operation
The system has been tested and passed the site well-prepared short circuit test as part of standard site acceptance test on Nov. 20,2011
- June 2,
2010 - BPEG's 23 units of AC air
core filter reactors are in operation in
the Los Angeles's 500kV HVDC subtation.
2010 - BPEG's new EHV air
core reactor workshop is in operation. The new
workshop occupies 1.48 acres and has a
manufacturing capacity of 92 EHV smoothing
reactors per year. This expansion cost about 90
million US$. Details
* April, 2010 - BPEG Reactor delivered 21 units of AC air core filter reactors to the substations ADELANTO and INTERMOUNTAIN of the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) Intermountain HVDC transmission upgrade.
2009 - BPEG Reactor received an order to supply
AC air core filter reactors for the Los Angeles
Department of Water and Power (LADWP)
Intermountain HVDC transmission upgrade from
ABB. The order consists of 21 units with 6
spares and was expected to be delivered to the
site by January, 2010. More news on BPEG HVDC by
clicking here. Details
2009 - BPEG Reactors 2008
Sales Summary. In 2008, BEPG Reactors delivered
worldwide, 665 units of shunt reactors, 3084
units of series reactors, 888 units of filter
reactors, 860 units of current-limiting
reactors, 3 units of smoothing reactors, and in
the other areas 165 units. The 2008 sales is
over 20% growth over 2007. Details
2008 - The 800kV HVDC
Smoothing Reactor Is Commercially Available Now.
The product line has been certified by a
technical team in Beijing and BPEG will deliver
29 units of those products in 2009 and 2010. Details
* March, 2008 - BPEG's smoothing reactors for the +-800kV HVDC project passed the factory test as the first one ever passed in the world. BPEG holds all the IPs associated with the product.
* Dec. 19, 2007. BPEG was awarded a contract on Dec. 17, 2007 to supply ALL the smoothing reactors for the +-800kV HVDC project in China
BPEG attended the 2008 IEEE T&D
Conference & Expo.